Constantly evolving cyber threats and security issues are unfortunately a reality for many businesses today, along with the fear of losing valuable business information and experiencing unwanted downtime as a result of unplanned disruption. We can protect your business by offering a range of services that will ensure business continuity and help you protect information, comply with legislation and gain certification.
GDPR places new responsibilities and accountabilities on organisations for the security of personal information. Our solutions can help you with GDPR compliance:
- Advice – We can provide advice on GDPR using our own certified and trained resources. We can help you get started with a GDPR Documentation Toolkit from IT Governance which can be purchased at the link below.
- Software Solutions – All of our security solutions work together and help you with email protection and compliance, endpoint encryption, firewalls and data leak and loss prevention.
- Services – We can provide you with training as well as practical help in preparing for GDPR and implementing your own programme of compliance.
- Certification – We help you demonstrate your commitment to information security through helping you to get certified in Cyber Essentials and ISO 27001
Whether your business is just starting out, or is well-established, there are a few things that you should expect from the security software you use daily.
ESET help more than 100,000,000 users worldwide to enjoy safer technology. They have the longest unbroken run of VB100 awards for malware detection of any IT security vendor and have been excelling at VB100 tests since May 1998.
Solutions from ESET include:
- Anti-virus software to protect against viruses and malware on end devices (PCs, Macs, tablets and phones) and also on file servers.
- Endpoint security to add an extra layer of protection, such as firewalls, on workstations and servers.
- Mobile Security to provide management, control and protection of mobile devices running Android and IOS.
- Encryption solutions to maintain the confidentiality of information when stored and also when in transit via e-mail. This will help you to achieve regulatory compliance such as GDPR.
As an ESET partner we will manage your licences and provide you with access to flexible usage and billing, meaning that you can choose to vary the number of protected users, servers and devices on a month-by-month basis.
Our online store provides you with the ability to order the common ESET protection services such as Anti-Virus, Endpoint Security and File Server Security. We can also advise you and provide access to the full range of ESET security solutions and are only a phone call away.Shop Enquire
Datto Backupify for Office 365 is the leading cloud-to-cloud backup solution, offering an all-in-one backup, search, restore and export solution for Office 365.
Backupify ensures that companies can access, control, and most importantly, own the data they entrust to the cloud. It provides:
- Protection against accidental or malicious file deletion by employees
- Recovery of critical data as protection against ransomware attacks
- Ability to recover files that have been deleted over 90 days previously and can no longer be recovered from the Office 365 recycle bin
- Cost-saving on Office 365 licences through enabling archiving of de-provisioned user or employee accounts that are no longer active
Backupify includes the following key features:
- 3x daily automated backup for information held in Office 365 Exchange, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Perform additional backups as needed at any time.
- Security controls hat include compliance with SOC 2 Type II, HIPAA andPCI compliant. Data is secured with 256-bit encryption.
- Browse and preview backups by user and item. Search for metadata.
- Restore individual files, or groups of files, back into a user’s account or export them directly to your machine.
- Monitor data with domain health status and activity log.
- Store an unlimited amount of data in the Datto Cloud forever.
Businesses rely on email to interact both internally and with customers and suppliers. Email is beneficial to organisations but also introduces risks through the ability to introduce malicious virus and ransomware software to an organisation, as a a way of sending messages to trick you into sharing password information and as a way for employees to accidentally or deliberately release confidential information.
Mimecast email protection adds a layer of security and compliance to your email exchanges. Mimecast is available as both individual modules and packaged solutions to provide comprehensive protection:
- Mimecast Services for Office 365 enhance email security, business continuity and add email archiving for long-term information retention.
- Advanced Threat Security providing protection from:
- Malicious web links provided in emails
- Viruses and other malware transmitted in email and attachments
- Web links that impersonate sites and are intended to trick people into releasing information and passwords
- Data Leak Prevention protection from deliberate or accidental data leakage through email through:
- Detecting customer lists, sensitive data and personally identifiable information
- Converting documents to harable formats and removing metadata, including comments and revisions, from source documents
- Policy-based signature, legal notice creation and application of branding to outbound mails
- Email encryption
- Archiving email archiving for compliance purposes and also to provide email retrieval in the event of deliberate or accidental mail deletion
- Mailbox Continuity -provides business and email continuity in the event of the loss of availability of your email service.
We offer affordable, secure, reliable, off-site backup which will allow you to scale up or down on demand to meet fluctuating business requirements. We help you to simplify your backup strategy by offering you an affordable, secure, reliable, hosted off-site backup solution using our own private cloud, which will allow you to scale up or down on demand to meet fluctuating business requirements. You can backup VMware, Hyper-V and physical machines.
All data is stored on enterprise-grade Storage Area Networks (SANs) in class 3, fully operational data centres located in the UK, which offer 99.9% availability.
We are Veeam and VMware Enterprise partner accredited and have a team of qualified staff who can help and advise on your requirements.
We provide easy Cloud Backup:
- Simple: Simple to purchase and easy to use – a simple point and click user experience
- Agile: Scale up or down on demand to meet fluctuating business requirements
- Good Value: Only pay for what you use on a per VM and per GB per month basis
- Reliable: Uptime SLA of 99.9%
- Secure: All communication to the cloud is carried out over an SSL secured connection using 2048-bit certificates and key exchanges. Data is also encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption. Both Brighter Connections, and the data centres we use, are ISO 27001 accredited.
- Efficient: Data is de-duplicated and compressed before being transferred to the cloud so you are not paying to store critical data twice.
- Improved Productivity: Helps mitigate the risk of catastrophic data loss and unnecessary downtime, with an RTO of down to 15 minutes
Why Adopt Backup as a Service?
Although many organisations are backing up their data, many still face a number of challenges including:
- Complying with the Best Practice 3-2-1 Rule: Ensuring 3 copies of data are stored on 2 types of media, with 1 copy being off-site
- Getting Backups Off-Site: This can be challenging due to limited bandwidth, exploding data volumes and a lack of resources required to build or maintain a true off-site backup repository. Some organisations may be faced with the logistics of using tape backups or USB drives which need to be physically taken off-site.
- Reliability: Infrequent testing of the DR process due to complexity, time and cost involved means some organisations may have an inadequate backup strategy in place.
- Lengthy Recovery Times from Data Loss: Resulting in considerable downtime and financial impact to the business
The ability to maintain business continuity is essential for all organisations and yet it can also be one of the most challenging areas to address with IT. Business Continuity has become a lot easier to address with the growth of cloud services.
We provide a range of solutions that greatly facilitate the ability for you to keep your organisation running and to minimise the costs that are associated with systems and data that is unavailable.
Our Virtual Desktop solution has built-in resilience and keeps you running without the need to rely on expensive desktops and laptops.
We also provide comprehensive protection of data using Zerto Enterprise cloud. This provides business continuity and disaster recovery using cloud technologies and can reduce data recovery and system outage times from hours down to seconds.
Zerto enables you to minimise the impact of a system fault, ransomware and user error and enables you to quickly rewind to a point in time. This will save you time and money and helps you to maintain productivity.
Zerto provides you with a strategic hybrid cloud solution enabling you to use your own systems, and also multiple public and private cloud service providers, to offer excellent protection and cost reduction. The solution can be installed and tested in minutes and we can provide you with a free non-disruptive trial of the software with the additional option for our consultant to become more engaged to provide you with additional advice and support.Enquire
IT Security is a core requirement for all organisations regardless of their size. Information and systems need to be protected to maintain availability and the integrity and confidentiality of information. This is important for practical business productivity and profitability reasons, to protect your brand and also to meet legal requirements.
There are a number of frameworks that you can use to help you towards compliance. Cyber Essentials is one good example and has five key controls, each of which is covered by products and services that we provide:
- Boundary Firewalls and Internet Gateways
- Secure Configuration
- Access Control
- Malware Protection
- Patch Management
Our partnership with security experts IT Governance also provides access to additional consultancy and accreditation services to help you prepare for, and get certified for, Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 and GDPR.Enquire
The Cyber Essentials scheme is a world-leading, cost-effective assurance mechanism for companies of all sizes to demonstrate that the most important cyber security controls have been implemented.
It provides five security controls that, according to the UK government, could prevent “around 80% of cyber attacks”.
Correctly implemented cyber security has the additional advantage of driving business efficiency throughout the organisation, saving money and improving productivity.Shop Enquire