Email Protection & Continuity Additional Licences, Email Protection & Security, Email Protection & Security, Cloud Software Services, Email Protection & Continuity Additional Licences, Security & Compliance
Mimecast M2A: Integrated Security, Email Continuity & Archiving With Support
£6.70 + VAT / month
Integrated security, email continuity & archiving. With over 112 billion business messages sent per day, email is the number one… read more
Integrated security, email continuity & archiving.
With over 112 billion business messages sent per day, email is the number one form of corporate communication, but it’s under attack from sophisticated hackers, contains valuable corporate information that must be accessible in seconds and impacts productivity when it goes down. Whether your organisation is using a cloud provider, running servers on-premise or in a hybrid environment, the risks of email don’t change. Email defences must secure the organisation and employees against malicious links, attachments and payload-less attacks. Information contained in mailboxes needs to be searched quickly, for compliance and ligation, and be put at the fingertips of staff that need the data and employees need to keep working despite planned or unplanned server outages.
- Comprehensive email security including protection from malware-less social engineering attacks, weaponised attachments and malicious URLs.
- Highly secure and resilient offsite, cloud-based perpetual email archive.
- Continuity service with RPO / RTO close to zero and a 100% service availability SLA.
- Full email and attachment scanning to control or block sending sensitive information.
- All features managed through a single, web-based console.
- Mimecast plug-in for Outlook™ and apps available for iOS , Android™, Windows Phone and BlackBerry mobile devices.
Support will be provided by Brighter Connections Managed Services Limited and is included in the cost of the subscription on a per user per month basis.
Price is per permitted user and payable monthly. A minimum one-year contract applies.