Mimecast S1 Mail Security With Setup
£3.10 + VAT / month
Cloud email security services that help to protect your organisation from advanced external email threats like spear-phishing and impersonation. This… read more
Cloud email security services that help to protect your organisation from advanced external email threats like spear-phishing and impersonation.
This bundle includes:
- Mimecast Advanced Email Security (anti-virus and anti-spam, 30 day quarantine retention)
- Support from Brighter Connections Managed Services Ltd
- Initial Setup, Migration and Configuration from Brighter Connections Managed Services Ltd
The initial setup, which is from £800 and is independent of the number of users, will be added as a single one-time charge to your basket when you order the bundle.
Mimecast Advanced Email Security is a set of cloud services that help organisations defend against advanced email-borne threats. The Mimecast services defend against email-borne impersonation attempts, malicious URLs and unknown malware attachments, threats that are internal to the organisation, as well as spam and viruses.
- Defends against risk of spear-phishing and advanced threats in email
- Blocks spam & viruses and protects employees against social engineering and impersonation attacks
- Neutralizes threats from malware attachments and poisoned URLs
- Removes the graymail burden for end users
- Enables automated email encryption and secure message delivery
- Microsoft Outlook tab eases user experience
- Helps to improve users’ security awareness
- Eliminates need to manage email security software and hardware
- Detects and blocks attacks from both external and internal threat actors
- Leveraging the cloud, immediate availability of the most current email security protections
Support will be provided by Brighter Connections Managed Services Ltd.
This product bundle will add the Brighter Connections setup service to your shopping cart.
Price is per permitted user and payable monthly. A minimum one-year contract applies.